Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mint Green Hello Kitty

FIRST ATTEMPT AT HELLO KITTY NAILS! I was so damn excited when this plate came in the mail. I purchased it off Ebay. The polish i used was a random one i got from the local Dollar store, it's called Cui Nong Professional. It goes on nicely, with a OPI type brush (2coats). I usually only do two coats on every mani i do. Very impatient =p

The Hello Kitty image plate is number A02, i used plate m57 with konad special polish in silver to do the fishnet pattern and plate m56 with black special polish for the bow tips.
Oh this was my first attempt at tips as well. It's actually really difficult to get them on straight.. However practise makes perfect! I added in some konad rhinestones, and last but not least.. Seche Vite Top Coat!
♥Ash.


Taken with flash on & the polish used.





& last pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment