Saturday, February 26, 2011

EOTD & FOTD

Hi readers! This is my first time blogging about my make up lol so be nice..

I've been reading Sabina's blog a lot almost everyday she has really inspired me with her make up because it's always perfect! :) her blog is http://makeupaddict-sabina.blogspot.com/ definately check it out.

Ok so this is what i am wearing on my face today. I'm a MAC nc45 skintone. I used about 4 different eyeshadows to achieve this look. I swatched the 4 i used. The 1st light beige shadow is from a Revlon ColourStay Mineral Eyeshadow Palette called Sunlit Jade. The other three is from a No7 palette.


Order of products used on eyes:

Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer

Applied on my 4 shades of eyeshadow

Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner

Australis White Eyliner on the water line

Loreal Telescopic Mascara

Products used on face:

MAC Fix+

MAC Prolong Foundation nc45

MAC Select Moisturecover

MAC Prolong Concealor nw35

MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder nc45

Lips:

MAC Lip Conditioner Hydrant

Thats what i use on my face :) feel free to ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment